The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 Aac10

(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸IT'S THE ETERNAL DANCE OF AFRICA¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)

Welcome to the African Stars Pride!
The African Stars Pride is a unique & outgoing felid roleplay based in the heart of Africa. The community within our group is very friendly and welcoming, so you'll have no problems fitting right at home here! We all know that there are communities out there that soon dive into inactivity once you join, which is rather annoying. Well, here in ASP we are an active community! Whether we're having an event or simply chatting and having fun - there is never a dull moment!
Our staff, known as the Elites, are always at hand to help anyone out; whether they just have simple questions or serious concerns. They are all very hard-working and do their best to keep the community entertained in any way, shape or form. The staff are also very approachable and easy to talk to, so you have no reason to hesitate contacting them! The current Kiazolo is Kali, with our fantastic Zakas! We also offer fun contests and activities! Feel free to join us today!

Currently accepting Applications: YES

~Pride Rules~
We know rules are boring, but please read them. These rules are for the general ASP forum only; the roleplay rules are found in the "Rules and Information" areas of our pride website. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The code of conduct is as follows:
1. You are responsible for what happens on your account; we frown upon account sharing or giving away accounts
2. You must follow Forumotion's terms of service while on the website
3. Swearing and/or cussing is strictly prohibited
4. Respect is key; any sort of disrespect towards other members of ASP is prohibited
5. Negativity is frowned upon as we are a fun-loving site; please be able to take a joke and try not to be too serious all the time
6. Members may not discuss other roleplay forums in the chatbox or anywhere on site (including via PM)
7. Do not share any personal information while on the website; this includes but is not limited to pictures of yourself/others, phone numbers, and addresses
8. All artwork, literature, and ideas or objects owned by users posted on ASP for a contest or has been given to ASP is considered property of ASP and can be used by ASP for any intended purpose
9. Staff are to be respected and their word is to be followed

~Requirements~

1. Basic Grammar Skills
Basic grammar skills are required. It helps us to all understand what you're saying, and makes everyone's life easier.

2. Respect
One thing we pride ourselves on is mutual respect among pack members. This is now a requirement, as without respect for ones fellow peers, leaders, etc. then you will not be able to have as much fun here in the pride as those who do have respect for each other. All we ask is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. That way, the pride is sure to have a great time on a day-to-day basis.

3. Joining our Website Before Posting an Application is Mandatory
We ask all users to join the website prior to posting on this topic, as there is no point in being accepted if you cannot even spend time on the website! Please make an account by clicking "Join Us", then using the account post an application here.

Member Application
If you would like to join, please fill out this application and post it either here or on our website in the Visitor Center:
Code:
[b]✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Name:[/b]
[b]✫ Rank desired:[/b]
[b]✫ Gender/age:[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Species:[/b]  
[b]✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)[/b]
[b]✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:[/b]  
[b]✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:[/b]

Helpful Links
Felids allowed in ASP: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t277-felines-other-animals-accepted-in-asp
FAQ: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/faq
Roleplay Rules: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t23-roleplay-rules
Mate and Cub Guidelines: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t517-mate-and-cub-guidelines

Layout/coding (©) to Kali/Tao Jun. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Kali on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:53 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Saliko!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:27 am

✫ How you Found Us:
Someone on dA mentioned the website to me. Not sure how that person is called here though.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):
Yes, I have.
✫ Felid Name:
Mavuto.
✫ Rank desired:
Tafuria.
✫ Gender/age:
Mavuto is a male of 2.5 years old.
✫ Felid Species:
Hyena.
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)
A darkly coloured hyena with dark spotting.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:
I've joined before, in the pack. It was quite fun.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?:
Yes.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:
Yes. I've used several characters, including Lacrimosa and Death (if I'm correct my memory isn't great).
✫ Were you invited by anyone?:
Yeah, by FelineFelony on dA.
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Remedy
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:49 am

Hope you get accepted! I missed you Death! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:17 am

Accepted, welcome back to ASP Mavuto!
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Remedy
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 8:44 am

Yay! Welcome back :DD I can't wait to see your art again lol ;w;
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:44 am

Welcome to the pride Saliko and Mavuto!

Last edited by Fabian on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Remedy
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:58 am

Oh, right... welcome to the pack Saliko as well! XD i forgot sorry
Back to top Go down
Kiba(Kaede)
Kiba(Kaede)
Gaunza

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:21 am

Yay, Mavuto! Glad you accepted the invite. <3

Welcome to the pride you two (Mavuto and Saliko!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:49 pm

✫ How you Found Us: FelineFelony's dA account and a random post on WQ
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yeee
✫ Felid Name: Mauriat
✫ Rank desired: Gaunza
✫ Gender/age: Female, 3.5 years
✫ Felid Species: Siberian tiger
✫ Description of felid: -Link-
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Because this place seems fun and chill c:
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yeee
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: I join the original, canine ASP, as Kiwila then later Kioko
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: I guess you can say FelineFelony on dA did (I think they're Tarir on here? e.e)
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Hope you get accepted soon, Mauriat!! Also welcome Saliko and Mavuto!
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:02 pm

Accepted, welcome back to ASP!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Alright, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kiba(Kaede)
Kiba(Kaede)
Gaunza

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:17 am

Hey, Mauriat! Welcome to the site. <3

(Also FelineFelony would be me, haha.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:46 pm

Thanks!

(And yeah, sorry about that... lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 1:56 pm

✫ How you Found Us: Khalil messaged me on another site.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes.
✫ Felid Name: Etwa
✫ Rank desired: Qwazi
✫ Gender/age: 2 and a half
✫ Felid Species: Snow Leopard
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Just a regular snow leopard.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Why not? I'd like to get back together with everyone.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: I was Arcane.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Khalil.

Edit: Actually, if possible, could I have my Arcane account booted back up and just have my information (like my username) transferred there? I'd like to keep all my posts ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Accepted, welcome back Etwa!
I'll PM you on this account with your account details, and get you into your old account. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Thank you so much Very Happy I'm very excited to be back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Saafa

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:53 pm

✫ How you Found Us: deviantART
✫ Have you signed up for the website?: yes.
✫ Felid Name: Saafa
✫ Rank desired: Qwazi
✫ Gender/age: male/5 years
✫ Felid Species: hyena
✫ Description of felid: A docile creature, whose colorings take after that of any traditional hyena. He has never been anything special, as his personality is dull as well as his appearance. However, because his self esteem is quite low, he has aggressive tendencies. In a snap; in just one wrong word, he can turn from nice guy to a guy you don't want to mess with. This is why Saafa has very few friends; he is impossible.  
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Seems like a nice community! And I'm trying to get back into roleplay in general, so this looks like a good place to start from what I can see.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Nooo..
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Saafa! I've activated your account. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dakaashi
Dakaashi
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Ninja'd by Kali :3
Welcome to the pride c:
(Derp edit)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:19 am

✫ How you Found Us: a friend
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): no
✫ Felid Name: Kaivi
✫ Rank desired: qwazi
✫ Gender/age: female/4
✫ Felid Species: hyena  
✫ Description of felid: Kaivi's most defining characteristics is her tireless dedication and logic approach on things. However due to her more logical approaches and her ability to avoid expressing emotions she can come across as mean. She doesn't show hardly any empathy and is often a bit judgmental. Opinions and facts are very different, and those who deny facts are those that Kaivi will judge the strongest. Others are not as intelligent as she believes herself to be and she doesn't expect everyone to be geniuses but she will get frustrated if someone fails to understand the facts.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: For the community and to gget back into rolplaying
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: no
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Nope
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:21 am

Accepted, welcome to the pride Kaivi! I've activated your account. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:27 pm

✫ How you Found Us: Was looking for some RP sites since my last one has been closed down for half a year.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Of course!
✫ Felid Name: Cevian
✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi
✫ Gender/age: Female/4
✫ Felid Species: Ocema (Puma/Ocelot Hybrid)
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum): Cevian's often remarked upon for her sarcasm, and it has more than once tarnished her reputation as a capable pridemate and leader. Although she takes everything in a lighter tone, it is her method of coping with the world around her. She sees life as a challenge, taking it in stride, and holds loyalty above almost every trait. Her first impressions are often a disaster, as many felids find her too often to be blunt and cruel. However Cevian feels often as though many around her fall too often into the well of ignorance, and thus she must be the one to say that which goes unsaid. She is often found staring into the distance, not lost in the savannah, but more so within her own thoughts.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I have looked for quite some time and I believe this is the place I want to be. Everyone seems friendly and inviting, and I'm eager to RP to practice creative writing.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: I have.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Nope!
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Nope!
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Cevian! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Aktaion

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:14 pm

✫ How you Found Us: via checking the older pack site
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): i believe so, if not then, i am sorry i'm having wifi issues at the moment and will make the account as soon as i can
✫ Felid Name: Aktaion (Ak-tay-on)
✫ Rank desired: Any rank would be fine
✫ Gender/age: 2 years of age
✫ Felid Species: Snow Leopard
✫ Description of felid: Aktaion is a snow leopard with very a very normal appearance with a yellow-ish tan base with bits of smoky gray and white underparts along with dark gray rosettes on his fur. He also has pale green eyes, like his felid species commonly have, though he is quite smaller than most males of his kind and very very furry
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I need to get back into Rping as it was fun and plus the pride seems like a very good way of gaining new friends and improve writing skills
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes, i agree to all the rules
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: eheh i was cassidy a long, long time ago, but there is no need to retrieve my old account
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Yesss by Kiki!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next