The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 Aac10

(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸IT'S THE ETERNAL DANCE OF AFRICA¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)

Welcome to the African Stars Pride!
The African Stars Pride is a unique & outgoing felid roleplay based in the heart of Africa. The community within our group is very friendly and welcoming, so you'll have no problems fitting right at home here! We all know that there are communities out there that soon dive into inactivity once you join, which is rather annoying. Well, here in ASP we are an active community! Whether we're having an event or simply chatting and having fun - there is never a dull moment!
Our staff, known as the Elites, are always at hand to help anyone out; whether they just have simple questions or serious concerns. They are all very hard-working and do their best to keep the community entertained in any way, shape or form. The staff are also very approachable and easy to talk to, so you have no reason to hesitate contacting them! The current Kiazolo is Kali, with our fantastic Zakas! We also offer fun contests and activities! Feel free to join us today!

Currently accepting Applications: YES

~Pride Rules~
We know rules are boring, but please read them. These rules are for the general ASP forum only; the roleplay rules are found in the "Rules and Information" areas of our pride website. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The code of conduct is as follows:
1. You are responsible for what happens on your account; we frown upon account sharing or giving away accounts
2. You must follow Forumotion's terms of service while on the website
3. Swearing and/or cussing is strictly prohibited
4. Respect is key; any sort of disrespect towards other members of ASP is prohibited
5. Negativity is frowned upon as we are a fun-loving site; please be able to take a joke and try not to be too serious all the time
6. Members may not discuss other roleplay forums in the chatbox or anywhere on site (including via PM)
7. Do not share any personal information while on the website; this includes but is not limited to pictures of yourself/others, phone numbers, and addresses
8. All artwork, literature, and ideas or objects owned by users posted on ASP for a contest or has been given to ASP is considered property of ASP and can be used by ASP for any intended purpose
9. Staff are to be respected and their word is to be followed

~Requirements~

1. Basic Grammar Skills
Basic grammar skills are required. It helps us to all understand what you're saying, and makes everyone's life easier.

2. Respect
One thing we pride ourselves on is mutual respect among pack members. This is now a requirement, as without respect for ones fellow peers, leaders, etc. then you will not be able to have as much fun here in the pride as those who do have respect for each other. All we ask is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. That way, the pride is sure to have a great time on a day-to-day basis.

3. Joining our Website Before Posting an Application is Mandatory
We ask all users to join the website prior to posting on this topic, as there is no point in being accepted if you cannot even spend time on the website! Please make an account by clicking "Join Us", then using the account post an application here.

Member Application
If you would like to join, please fill out this application and post it either here or on our website in the Visitor Center:
Code:
[b]✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Name:[/b]
[b]✫ Rank desired:[/b]
[b]✫ Gender/age:[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Species:[/b]  
[b]✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)[/b]
[b]✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:[/b]  
[b]✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:[/b]

Helpful Links
Felids allowed in ASP: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t277-felines-other-animals-accepted-in-asp
FAQ: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/faq
Roleplay Rules: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t23-roleplay-rules
Mate and Cub Guidelines: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t517-mate-and-cub-guidelines

Layout/coding (©) to Kali/Tao Jun. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Kali on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:28 pm

Accepted, welcome back Kurai! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:38 am

✫ How you Found Us: I was in the chain of this website, from African Stars Pack to African Falls Tribe to this one right now. c:
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes, I have.
✫ Felid Name: Mae
✫ Gender: Female
✫ Felid Age: 1 year
✫ Rank desired: Maja
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Mae is a small feline. She stands tall at one foot tall from the ground, and has a slender one and one half foot body. Mae's fur is speckled with spots, from the top of her head to the tip of her tail. On her head sprout two cute, small ears that are rounded at the  tips, creating the most adorable look for her. Her eyes are dark brown, almost to the point where they'd be black. She also has brown fur all around where her spots aren't taking up, and extra large paws, which she stumbles upon every so often.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I remember the good 'ole days in African Stars Pack, where I learned how to RP, and I've gotten immensely better at it.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Indeed.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Lynn (African Stars Pack) Ivalo (African Falls Tribe)
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: I was invited by Kurai, who told me the site was back up. Kudos for her! <3
Back to top Go down
Khalil
Khalil
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:23 am

Accepted, Mae! We're glad to have you. Kali will change your rank soon!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:25 am

Adolpha! *tackles*

And wow, a lot of people still stalked AFT after it collapsed. e.e

Huh. Honestly my opinions on it are biased but it's good to be back on an actual site now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Adaeze*

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:52 am

✫ How you Found Us: Someone posted that this site reopened as an pride site rather than the original canine RP site. So when that topic got towards the front of the pack central active topics, I just had to check it out.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes.
✫ Felid Name: Adaeze
✫ Gender: Feminine
✫ Felid Age: 3 years of age
✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Adaeze is a average-sized, honey coated lioness. Her physique is well maintained and she has long, elevating legs and tail. Her torso/belly is slightly more dimmer in hue while her eyes are a light brown definition.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I was here back in 2012, under the one name known as Leotie. I did miss the good days here and where the people were humble and active. it was one of my favorite role-plays. I left under reasons that do not involve anyone here, but myself. So I return feeling better about myself and hoping to stay longer than I did beforehand.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes, of course.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Leotie, Lillian & Sydney Rose.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: No. I invited myself.
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:12 am

Leotie! It's me Scauldren nice to see you again hope we can rp again it was fun in the old days!
Back to top Go down
Adaeze
Adaeze
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:15 am

I would hope to know that someone was still around here! Good to see you again and hopefully we'd get to rp together more often. c:
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:18 am

Accepted, welcome back Adaeze! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
.Nolan

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:49 pm

✫ How you Found Us: i've been a member of ASP for years !
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): yes; my username was "Kylie" last, but i wasn't able to log into the account to post my form ?? :^(
✫ Felid Name: Nolan
✫ Gender: male
✫ Felid Age: 3 years
✫ Rank desired: kutanga,
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Nolan is a fully-grown Serval cat of the average composure for his breed. At his shoulder, he is 24 inches tall, though he claims that his long legs give the illusion to others that he is taller. He steadily weighs 22 pounds, and finds it difficult to gain fat, but simple to gain muscle mass in his limbs.
Nolan is rather quiet, but is an intent listener and enjoys hearing of the joys - and faults - of the lives of others. He is sympathetic, considerate, and accepting of others. Many assume that his species of Serval are cunning in their well-disguised coat as able thieves and stealthy traitors. However, Nolan has personal morals and reserved opinions on most things and he does not really share these things unless asked, or hinted to. Nonetheless, he is unafraid to admit to his beliefs and passions, spoken out with polite tones.
Drawn Reference:
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: i've always loved the setting of the roleplay here, and the family that i grew to be a part of !! :^)
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: as always, yes !
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: yes, i've used my characters .. "SunTail, Meroe, Chezzi, Kaki," and "Kylie."
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: i was invited by Kali thru a deviantART note, but my friends who were previously Kiba and Akiki here encouraged me to return !! :^)
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Welcome back Kylie, you are accepted as Nolan!
I will send you a message on DA with your account details on it since we reset them all a while back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Remedy
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Welcome back Kaki!

And here I thought you abandoned us!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:02 pm

✫ How you Found Us:Advertisement from Kurai.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes
✫ Felid Name: Guryon
✫ Rank desired: Guanza
✫ Gender/age: Male and about 2 years old
✫ Felid Species: Tiger
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Guryon is white with black stripes. He has blue eyes and is about 110 inches long and 397 lbs.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Im bored.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: No.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker
Sebzeni

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Hope you get accepted, Guryon!
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Remedy
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:13 pm

Welcome to the pack Gur! I hope you get accepted, you'll love it here :DD
Back to top Go down
Khalil
Khalil
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Accepted! Welcome to the pride, Guryon!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:55 pm

✫ How you Found Us: A friend on another site pointed me here Smile
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Aye
✫ Felid Name: Neru ((assuming that says feline
✫ Rank desired: Maja
✫ Gender/age: Female, 1 year
✫ Felid Species: Clouded Leopard
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Coloring is that of a typical clouded leopard, clouded pattern, a gray coat, with yellow eyes.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: ... Well, I like to RP. This is an RPing site. I haven't done a feline character in a while.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yep!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Nope, first time.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Yeah, Kurai
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Neru!
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:29 pm

✫ How you Found Us: I am an old member of ASP, though I was unaware that it had been revived until Dara told me and then invited me.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes.
✫ Felid Name: Fabian
✫ Rank desired: Tafuria
✫ Gender/age: Male/three years of age
✫ Felid Species: Smilodon
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Fabian looks very much like an ordinary smilodon of his age. However, he has a dorsal stripe from the nape of his neck all the way down his back to his tail, and this dorsal stripe is lighter than the fur around it. Apart from this stripe he has no other markings, and more information will be given in his bio regarding this.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: I was a member at ASP for a very long time and left shortly before the pack closed down. It took a few days for me to come round to the idea of joining, and this is mainly due to Dara, who coaxed me into trying it out for a bit and seeing how things go.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes, I do.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Yes; I originally joined ASP on the 10th of April 2012 (exact, I know!). I’ve been known on the site as Silver (Vanator/Qwazi/Vanator), Lagoon (Preydator, roleplaying simultaneously Kamali the mouthy African fishing eagle, Kalahari the shy meerkat and a smart black mamba I’ve forgotten the name of), Crisis and later Orbit as a Zaka for a period of about six months, a tad more than that I think, and then Admiral as a Qwazi/worked my way up to a Qwazi Centurio just before ASP was closed down. I was later Hermes at the African Falls Tribe for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Fabian!
Back to top Go down
Adaeze
Adaeze
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:41 pm

Welcome 'back' to the site. We're glad to see another member in the family here. c:
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Gaunza

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:52 pm

✫ How you Found Us: A topic on Lioden
✫ Felid Name: Gemini
✫ Rank desired: Guaza
✫ Gender/age: Female/3 years old
✫ Felid Species: Black-Footed Cat
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Gemini is a light-brown furred Black-Footed Cat. She has wide, yellow eyes, like lamps, and lighter fur on her chin. She has a white muzzle. Black spots cover her coat and a lighter underbelly, as well as black feet.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: It looks fun and I like roleplaying felines Smile
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: I haven't joined before.
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: Well I joined because of a topic made by a user on Lioden called Khalil, so I guess you could say I was invited by them?
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Gemini! When you next log in, I'll change your username to match your feline. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:55 pm

✫ How you Found Us: was kicked out of a wolfpack for defending a advertiser to this site
✫ Have you signed up for the website?: yuppers
✫ Felid Name: Zugadian Kimoka
✫ Rank desired: loner
✫ Gender/age: male/5
✫ Felid Species:  Lion
✫ Description of felid: White loin with crystaline blue eyes
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:  cause i kinda got kicked out for defending y'all
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?:yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: nope, first time in any feline rp
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: someone came to our pack and my alpha gots really mad, but i thought it was ok, she got mad i defended so.. made me leave, so now i come to yous guys!!!
Picture
 JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 JbCrKIi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human info
Name Sarah
age 26
location Amsterdam, but is from Finland
RP experience English language-6 years

Last edited by Zugadian Kimoka on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride Zugadian Kimoka! Smile
I'll change your username to match your lion now! And thanks for defending us. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Saliko1

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:43 pm

✫ How you Found Us: My sister told me about it
✫ Felid Name: Saliko
✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi
✫ Gender/age: 3 years
✫ Felid Species:  Leopard/Cheetah Mix
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)
Lithe fast runner. Looks like a cheetah with the ability to climb as well.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:  To make new friends and spend time with my sister c:
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: No
✫ Were you invited by anyone?: My sister
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next