The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
ASP's Guestbook EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
ASP's Guestbook EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
ASP's Guestbook EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
ASP's Guestbook EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
ASP's Guestbook EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

ASP's Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

ASP's Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: ASP's Guestbook   ASP's Guestbook EmptySat May 12, 2018 11:59 pm

Hey everyone!

Unfortunately since our shoutbox server has gone out of business and is no longer a viable source for shoutboxes, I felt opening a guestbook would be the second best option.

I know many older users like to come by every now and then to get nostalgia from ASP's website, and leave little messages about their time on ASP or just a quick hello.
Feel free to continue doing that here! I will be removing the shoutbox at the end of May.

Thank you all for the really heart-warming messages! I love coming by and seeing how much ASP meant to many of you. Smile

Zalo wrote:
This was my first RP so many years ago on African Stars Pack. I will seriously never forget this group of people.
Midnight wrote:
I don't know if anyone here will remember me, but I was a member back in the days when this was a wolf roleplay. I went by Midnight/Lawliet (I was 12 years old at the time, so most likely very annoying) but I had some really, really fond memories with you guys.
Tocho wrote:
I miss this place. Loads of memories
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Emily

ASP's Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgic as heck   ASP's Guestbook EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:39 pm

If anyone who visits used to be a member of African Stars when it was a wolf pack, you might remember me! I was Midnight/Lawliet. I joined the pack when I was a cringey and annoying 12 year old, left when I was around 14 - I'm now nearly 19 and in my first year of university. I have so many great memories on this site and interacting with you all helped with a lot of rough stuff I was dealing with at the time. I hope everyone who sees this is doing well and is happy! Miss you all c:
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Kotaro
Qwazi

ASP's Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASP's Guestbook   ASP's Guestbook EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Hello Everyone!! It's Shiny/MoonShine! It's crazy how time has gone by! It's been over 8 years since I joined the whole online world of RP. When I look back, I can't help but laugh at all the craziness that has happened. *facepalm*

I wanted to drop in and say hey! Things are going well on my end! I graduated college, got my favorite job, and I'm fixing to buy my own place! How's everyone else doing? *hugs* I'm sad I missed the reunion date, but maybe I'll catch the next one!

My Discord is #3739 (ShinyDawg) if anyone wanted to add me!
Back to top Go down
Kiba(Kaede)
Kiba(Kaede)
Gaunza

ASP's Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASP's Guestbook   ASP's Guestbook EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 1:19 am

Hey guys I know it's been some time and idk if anyone checks this website anymore but it's Kiba and I just wanted to say I miss you all. Feel free to add me on discord it's Wolfsy#9791 <3
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

ASP's Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASP's Guestbook   ASP's Guestbook EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm

Hahaha, wow, it's been forever huh? I'm really really busy with university these days, but I'm still around here and there: my contact right now is cheriefleur#8408 @ Discord.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

ASP's Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASP's Guestbook   ASP's Guestbook Empty

Back to top Go down

ASP's Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The African Stars Pride :: Rules and Information :: The Visitor Center-