The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 Aac10

(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸IT'S THE ETERNAL DANCE OF AFRICA¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)

Welcome to the African Stars Pride!
The African Stars Pride is a unique & outgoing felid roleplay based in the heart of Africa. The community within our group is very friendly and welcoming, so you'll have no problems fitting right at home here! We all know that there are communities out there that soon dive into inactivity once you join, which is rather annoying. Well, here in ASP we are an active community! Whether we're having an event or simply chatting and having fun - there is never a dull moment!
Our staff, known as the Elites, are always at hand to help anyone out; whether they just have simple questions or serious concerns. They are all very hard-working and do their best to keep the community entertained in any way, shape or form. The staff are also very approachable and easy to talk to, so you have no reason to hesitate contacting them! The current Kiazolo is Kali, with our fantastic Zakas! We also offer fun contests and activities! Feel free to join us today!

Currently accepting Applications: YES

~Pride Rules~
We know rules are boring, but please read them. These rules are for the general ASP forum only; the roleplay rules are found in the "Rules and Information" areas of our pride website. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The code of conduct is as follows:
1. You are responsible for what happens on your account; we frown upon account sharing or giving away accounts
2. You must follow Forumotion's terms of service while on the website
3. Swearing and/or cussing is strictly prohibited
4. Respect is key; any sort of disrespect towards other members of ASP is prohibited
5. Negativity is frowned upon as we are a fun-loving site; please be able to take a joke and try not to be too serious all the time
6. Members may not discuss other roleplay forums in the chatbox or anywhere on site (including via PM)
7. Do not share any personal information while on the website; this includes but is not limited to pictures of yourself/others, phone numbers, and addresses
8. All artwork, literature, and ideas or objects owned by users posted on ASP for a contest or has been given to ASP is considered property of ASP and can be used by ASP for any intended purpose
9. Staff are to be respected and their word is to be followed

~Requirements~

1. Basic Grammar Skills
Basic grammar skills are required. It helps us to all understand what you're saying, and makes everyone's life easier.

2. Respect
One thing we pride ourselves on is mutual respect among pack members. This is now a requirement, as without respect for ones fellow peers, leaders, etc. then you will not be able to have as much fun here in the pride as those who do have respect for each other. All we ask is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. That way, the pride is sure to have a great time on a day-to-day basis.

3. Joining our Website Before Posting an Application is Mandatory
We ask all users to join the website prior to posting on this topic, as there is no point in being accepted if you cannot even spend time on the website! Please make an account by clicking "Join Us", then using the account post an application here.

Member Application
If you would like to join, please fill out this application and post it either here or on our website in the Visitor Center:
Code:
[b]✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Name:[/b]
[b]✫ Rank desired:[/b]
[b]✫ Gender/age:[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Species:[/b]  
[b]✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)[/b]
[b]✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:[/b]  
[b]✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:[/b]

Helpful Links
Felids allowed in ASP: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t277-felines-other-animals-accepted-in-asp
FAQ: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/faq
Roleplay Rules: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t23-roleplay-rules
Mate and Cub Guidelines: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t517-mate-and-cub-guidelines

Layout/coding (©) to Kali/Tao Jun. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Kali on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Julianna
Julianna
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Welcome back Dae!
Back to top Go down
Grit
Grit
Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:35 pm

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?:
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):
✫ Felid Name: Tocho
✫ Rank desired: Either Tafuria or Gaunza (whichever suits an adult male lion)
✫ Gender/age: 4 years old
✫ Felid Species: African Lion
✫ Description of felid: Well, this boy is dominant, territorial and unwelcoming to strangers. He's a real gentleman when it comes to impressing ladies. Wink He likes to bask in the sun on hot days and hang out with his pride members, having a nice long rest as if he has all the time in the world. When it comes to patrolling, he's confident to protect his pride. He doesn't like cubs not of his own blood, or in general, he doesn't like to play with cubs hehe.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Yes please. <3 I missed the Pack but I bet the pride will be more awesome!
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yep! I will try my best not to break them. like I did in ASPack ;w;
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Well, it was ASPack that I joined. Silverclawshine was I.
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride. Your name will be changed now and you'll be switched to a Kutanga (you will recieve your rank is deemed active).
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Welcome to the pride! Smile
Back to top Go down
Grit
Grit
Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:42 am

Thank you Kali and Akira! <3
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 3:40 pm

welcome to the pride Tocho looking forward to roleplaying with you.
Back to top Go down
Grit
Grit
Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:53 am

Same here! C:
EDIT;; I missed you all.

Last edited by Tocho on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Tocho wrote:
Same here! C:

[mod]Try to use 3 words or more, else it's considered spam, but otherwise, welcome (back) to the pride, Tocho![/mod]
Back to top Go down
Grit
Grit
Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:02 pm

Blythe wrote:
Tocho wrote:
Same here! C:

[mod]Try to use 3 words or more, else it's considered spam, but otherwise, welcome (back) to the pride, Tocho![/mod]
So sorry about that. I edited it so It's not spam. C: Thank you Blythe! It's great
to be back.
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:14 am

Since ASP is fairly inactive, to join simply just make an account. Creating accounts on ASP will no longer be accepted past July-August of 2016 so please create an account beforehand if you are wanting to join. All previously-created accounts will be left to enjoy the site as much as they wish.
Back to top Go down
Wildfire
Wildfire
Kutanga

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2016 2:46 pm

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: I was invited by Fal
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): I think so :3
✫ Felid Name: Wildfire
✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi
✫ Gender/age: 4 Years old
✫ Felid Species: African lioness
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Wildfire is a avreage sized lioness. Has a bit of a strong build under her pelt but its not very visible. Her pelt is a mix of a light orange and tan and pale green eyes.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: It seems like a fun site to meet some new friends and to role play. I guess thats really it  Razz
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes I have
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: This is my first time I joined ASP
(If I messed anything up in my form just let me know because i'm pretty new to this site ^.^ )
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Yay hope you enjoy it here. Be careful it's a jungle out there full of memes and mangos
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain
Kutanga

PostSubject: wishing to join   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:48 am

How you found us: a freind from chicken smoothie gave me a linkp
Have u joined us: yes i joined
name:Rain
Wanted rank:hunter
Desripsion of fleid:need to think on it
why do you want to join ASP:i love rps ,form games and so many more reasons
Have you read the rules and agreed:yes twice and will keep reading
Invited by any one:yes ninjakat from chicken smoothie

Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:14 am

Hey Rain! Nice to see you joined. I'm NinjaKat on CS ^^ if you want to know
Back to top Go down
Kiba(Kaede)
Kiba(Kaede)
Gaunza

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Nice to see we have new members joining us. =]
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:11 pm

Both are accepted, welcome to ASP! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
Qwazi Collector

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Welcome Rain and Wildfire! Thanks Fal for advertising! ^^
Back to top Go down
Wildfire
Wildfire
Kutanga

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:25 am

I'm so exited to be a full member of ASP! I can't wait to get to know everyone on this site ^^
Back to top Go down
Sauda
Sauda
Kutanga

PostSubject: Sauda Application   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:40 am

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: I'm a returning member! Years ago I was a member of African Stars Pack. Though, I was young and I do not remember all of my time there, I do remember the welcoming and extremely nice community. I miss it.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes'm!
✫ Felid Name: Sauda.
✫ Rank desired: Qwazi.
✫ Gender/age: 3 years old.
✫ Felid Species:  Caracal.
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)
Sauda is a relatively average Caracal, but she does have a distinct white underbelly. She also has more of a warm light brown pelt coloring, different from the traditional red-clayish Caracal hue.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: As I mentioned before, I remember ASP being a welcoming and nice environment.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yep!
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Oh jeez, it was so long ago. Echo, I believe?

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Welcome back Sauda, you are accepted! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sauda
Sauda
Kutanga

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:05 pm

Aaa, thank you so much! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Madagascar
Madagascar
Kutanga

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Hello I would like to join. My name is Madagascar and I am an arabian leopard. I forgot to capitalize my username so could someone please do that. I use to be in the African Stars Pack. Kali its zimbabwe
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:08 pm

Hey there, welcome back Zim! I've changed your username to have a capital "M", and added you as a Kutanga. If you don't wish to post an application to join, please make a bio. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stubby
Stubby
Gaunza Pain Trainer

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:59 pm

Welcome back, Madagascar!!! Hope you have fun here!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Tikki
Tikki
Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 8:32 am

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Used to be in African Stars Pack a very long time ago.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yep
✫ Felid Name: Tikki
✫ Rank desired: Tafuria
✫ Gender/age: Female, 2 years old
✫ Felid Species:  Sand Cat
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)  Tikki is a small golden sand cat with 3 black stripes down each limb. She has a pattern of black spots on her underbelly.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:  I used to enjoy roleplaying and the atmosphere on this website, and I have more spare time now it's the summer, so I would like to rejoin.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yep
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: I think I was Coco or Sapphire?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next