The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 Aac10

(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸IT'S THE ETERNAL DANCE OF AFRICA¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)

Welcome to the African Stars Pride!
The African Stars Pride is a unique & outgoing felid roleplay based in the heart of Africa. The community within our group is very friendly and welcoming, so you'll have no problems fitting right at home here! We all know that there are communities out there that soon dive into inactivity once you join, which is rather annoying. Well, here in ASP we are an active community! Whether we're having an event or simply chatting and having fun - there is never a dull moment!
Our staff, known as the Elites, are always at hand to help anyone out; whether they just have simple questions or serious concerns. They are all very hard-working and do their best to keep the community entertained in any way, shape or form. The staff are also very approachable and easy to talk to, so you have no reason to hesitate contacting them! The current Kiazolo is Kali, with our fantastic Zakas! We also offer fun contests and activities! Feel free to join us today!

Currently accepting Applications: YES

~Pride Rules~
We know rules are boring, but please read them. These rules are for the general ASP forum only; the roleplay rules are found in the "Rules and Information" areas of our pride website. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The code of conduct is as follows:
1. You are responsible for what happens on your account; we frown upon account sharing or giving away accounts
2. You must follow Forumotion's terms of service while on the website
3. Swearing and/or cussing is strictly prohibited
4. Respect is key; any sort of disrespect towards other members of ASP is prohibited
5. Negativity is frowned upon as we are a fun-loving site; please be able to take a joke and try not to be too serious all the time
6. Members may not discuss other roleplay forums in the chatbox or anywhere on site (including via PM)
7. Do not share any personal information while on the website; this includes but is not limited to pictures of yourself/others, phone numbers, and addresses
8. All artwork, literature, and ideas or objects owned by users posted on ASP for a contest or has been given to ASP is considered property of ASP and can be used by ASP for any intended purpose
9. Staff are to be respected and their word is to be followed

~Requirements~

1. Basic Grammar Skills
Basic grammar skills are required. It helps us to all understand what you're saying, and makes everyone's life easier.

2. Respect
One thing we pride ourselves on is mutual respect among pack members. This is now a requirement, as without respect for ones fellow peers, leaders, etc. then you will not be able to have as much fun here in the pride as those who do have respect for each other. All we ask is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. That way, the pride is sure to have a great time on a day-to-day basis.

3. Joining our Website Before Posting an Application is Mandatory
We ask all users to join the website prior to posting on this topic, as there is no point in being accepted if you cannot even spend time on the website! Please make an account by clicking "Join Us", then using the account post an application here.

Member Application
If you would like to join, please fill out this application and post it either here or on our website in the Visitor Center:
Code:
[b]✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Name:[/b]
[b]✫ Rank desired:[/b]
[b]✫ Gender/age:[/b]
[b]✫ Felid Species:[/b]  
[b]✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum)[/b]
[b]✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:[/b]  
[b]✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?:[/b]
[b]✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:[/b]

Helpful Links
Felids allowed in ASP: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t277-felines-other-animals-accepted-in-asp
FAQ: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/faq
Roleplay Rules: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t23-roleplay-rules
Mate and Cub Guidelines: https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t517-mate-and-cub-guidelines

Layout/coding (©) to Kali/Tao Jun. All rights reserved.

Last edited by Kali on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:11 pm

welcome to our pride my fellow friends xD
Back to top Go down
Cain
Cain
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Welcome both Dawn and Verval! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Welcome, Dawn and Verval! Hope you two enjoy it here. c:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Cardinal!!!!

PostSubject: brawr   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:47 am

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Fal
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes
✫ Felid Name: Cardinal
✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi
✫ Gender/age: 2 years
✫ Felid Species: Sundra Clouded Leopard
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Later
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Because i like cats and sounds like a fun experience
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: no
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Accepted - Wecome to the pride, your account will be activated shortly.
Back to top Go down
Hiamovi
Hiamovi
Kutanga

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:20 am

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: I was scrolling through lion role-plays when I found this site
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!):Yes
✫ Felid Name: Hiamovi
✫ Rank desired: Qwazi
✫ Gender/age:Male, 5 years old
✫ Felid Species:Lion
✫ Description of felid:Dove grey pelt with a thick burgundy mane
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:For fun!
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?:No
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:03 am

Hope you get accepted I'd love to have another Qwazi on the squad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:46 pm

Accepted, welcome to the pride. You'll be added as a Kutanga now.
Back to top Go down
Julianna
Julianna
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Welcome to ASP! I look forward to role playing with you!
Back to top Go down
Cain
Cain
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Welcome to the pride! Hope you enjoy it here ^^
Back to top Go down
Saliko
Saliko
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Welcome to the pride! Ask any of us for help if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Xenith
Xenith
Ugarsi Tracker

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 4:47 pm

Character Change!

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: N/A
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): N/A
✫ Felid Name: Xenith
✫ Rank desired: Ugarsi
✫ Gender/age: Female, 3 years old
✫ Felid Species: Strawberry Tiger
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Xenith is a light orange color with a darker variation of her coat color striping its way across her back. Her underside is a soft and snowy white.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: Character change ;P
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Arcane, Etwa, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Accepted your character change, Etwa/Xenith! You can post the biography, your name will be changed soon!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
kia2

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:42 pm

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Invited by Saliko from constant pestering.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): Yes
✫ Felid Name: Remedy
✫ Rank desired: Qwazi
✫ Gender/age: 3.5 years
✫ Felid Species:  Chimeric Clouded Leopard
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Remedy is an albino clouded leopard with fainted spots and abrupt cut off patches of black.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:  It's been a while since I've left and I need to RP more. I miss the community aspect of things.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Yes I have.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Kia, Zuri
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:18 am

Welcome back Zuri/Remedy hope you are accepted ^3^
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Accepted, welcome back - your account has now been activated.
Back to top Go down
Julianna
Julianna
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:20 am

Welcome back Remedy!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Winterwoof

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:58 am

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: Waking up at 4am, going on a nostalgia run on DeviantArt at 4am and being like "I MISS EVERYONE HOW ARE THEY DOING WITH THERE LIVES" literally finding this site, deciding to get up an hour an a half later from scrolling the internet with my phone and type this application in just cause, omg guys its been so long.
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): OF COURSE CHILD.
✫ Felid Name: [I literally have no idea this is 5am me talking i apologise] Winter
✫ Rank desired: Literally anything. Can i decide later please. Maybe gaunza just like old times ;D
✫ Gender/age: No clue, 5am me thinks 3-4 years old.
✫ Felid Species:  I'll be your average lioness.
✫ Description of felid:(see list of felids allowed in ASP in our Rules and Information forum) Ok so Winter is pretty much normal, except for that she had a 'genetic hiccup' where she was born with the ability to grow a mane.
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?:  CAUSE ITS BEEN LIKE 5EVER GUYS.
✫ Have you read and agree to our rules?: Of course.
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: I can't remember them all aaaa but i know for definite i used:
Darkfur
Alba
Winter [Maybe]

Welp, PLEASELETMEBACKGUYSIWANNATALKTOYOUALL.
Back to top Go down
Julianna
Julianna
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:49 pm

ALBA snidndjndjndndjndjdnjwnjw good luck on getting accepted :-D
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:43 pm

ALBA!!!!! I like barely remember you I think you were around when I first joined XD but you were swag from my memories! Hope you get accepted and I can get to know you more!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 5:57 pm

Sorry for the delayed response, but you're accepted - great to see you back! I've activated your account and added you to the Kutanga group.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter
Gaunza

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Thank you Akira ^^, no probs on the delay after all its nearly Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous
Rael

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:49 pm

✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: been a previous member
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): yep
✫ Felid Name: Rael
✫ Rank desired: Urgarsi
✫ Gender/age: Male / 2 years and 9 months
✫ Felid Species: Caracal
✫ Description of felid: Rael is the typical caracal, complete with a reddish tan coat, black markings on his face, and the tufts on each of his ears. This will be more detailed once I'm accepted <3
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: missin' the place man
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Kehaar, Pax, Dae
Back to top Go down
Stubby
Stubby
Gaunza Pain Trainer

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:17 am

DAE. BBY YES. I HOPE YOU GET ACCEPTED <3333333
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:05 pm

Rael wrote:
✫ How did you find us, and were you invited by anyone?: been a previous member
✫ Have you signed up for the website? (please do so before posting this!): yep
✫ Felid Name: Rael
✫ Rank desired: Urgarsi
✫ Gender/age: Male / 2 years and 9 months
✫ Felid Species: Caracal
✫ Description of felid: Rael is the typical caracal, complete with a reddish tan coat, black markings on his face, and the tufts on each of his ears. This will be more detailed once I'm accepted <3
✫ Why would you like to join ASP?: missin' the place man
✫ Have you joined ASP before? If so, what character did you use?: Kehaar, Pax, Dae

It's great to have you back, Dae! I'll go ahead and accept you, your account will be activated soon. Welcome back. ^^
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms   JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next