The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

Pride Updates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

This will be our official updates thread, where I'll be posting our new additions, rank promotions, etc! Stars can be given out to those who participate on this thread. This thread can also be used by guests to ask questions or post their comments.

Zakas will also be posting updates. With the pride, there will no longer be any pack news (phew!) so you'll have to keep updated with reading this thread, as well as the announcement forum. You do not have to post here, however it's always great to get some comments or opinions on things!

Guests: If you're looking to join, please view the other topics located in this forum!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:44 am

Congrats Akira you earned it! Woooo! And congrats to Kurai!
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Stryker
Sebzeni

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:53 am

Congrats on Akira being Zaka! c: Its nice seeing her in blue and Congrats to Kurai being Gaunza Buddies with mah! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Sebastian
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Congrats Akira! Have fun as a blueberry!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Lots of updates today!

Thank you all for your congrats messages and for Kali & the Zakas for selecting me! There are a lot of great users here and I'm grateful to have been chosen amongst those who applied - I hope to do you all well c:

Congratulations to Kurai on Guanza too! Nice to see more Guanzas since we're lacking in them right now aha ~

Also, liking the other new changes/additions that have been made! Additionally, I hope you all have a fabulous @ day <3
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:07 pm

Congrats, Akira! <3
And congrats to Kurai as well!
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Rank Updates
Congrats to:
Dara for becoming a Gaunza!
Fabian for becoming a Gaunza!

And special congrats to:
Cevian for becoming our first Lead Vanator!
Keerava for becoming our first Lead Tafuria!

You both have a special task now of keeping everyone active within your ranks, and reporting any inactivity to a Zaka! You just also teach others in the RP and keep everyone in the RP doing their duties. Congratulations on becoming lead! Smile
We are currently discussing leads for Gaunza and Qwazi, and will hopefully have those updates soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:13 pm

Thank you for my new rank, Kali - and congrats to Dara as well! A special congratulations to Cevi and Kee, hope you enjoy your new ranks =D
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:15 pm

Congrats to everyone on getting their ranks and leads! You did awesome jobs and you deserve them!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Congratulations to Fabian & Dara for both becoming Guanzas! It will be nice to have some more Guanzas around c:

Also, special congratulations to Cevian & Keerava for becoming leads! You both deserve it and I'm sure you'll do wonderfully in your new roles :3
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Thank you so much, again! <3 I'll do my best to fill the rank well c:

Also congratulations to Kee for getting the other lead and Dara and Fabian for becoming Gaunzas!

Last edited by Cevian on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keerava
Keerava
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Thank you for the rank <3
Congrats to everyone else as well!
Back to top Go down
Dakaashi
Dakaashi
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Congratulations, all <3
I hope you like the updates, everything is coming together nicely c:
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Remedy
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Congrats! Everyone earned their ranks/leads! I can't wait to see who the true lead gaunza will be >:3
Back to top Go down
Khalil
Khalil
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:39 pm

Congrats everyone on your leads! Hope you enjoy them (-:
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:48 pm

PMotM and End of Month Updates

Alright, well we've had a great first month! Over 40 members have joined or rejoined us, and we have done our first RP event and already have tons of lulz an ships floating around! Every user who is on the top 10 list of most posts for the month will receive 10 stars! And these users are:
1. Fal
2. Zuri
3. Dakaashi
4. Akira
5. Tarir
6. Kali
7. Cevian
8. Stubby
9. Khalil
10. Kurai

Congrats you 10, I've awarded the stars already! Smile

And now...for the PMotM! This user has been incredibly helpful and displays their rank well in the roleplay. They are active and friendly to all new users, and we feel this is a great example for all future PMotM's to come! With that in mind, please congratulate Fal on becoming our first Pride Member of the Month!

FINALLY, tomorrow is August 1st! This means tomorrow the PMotM or a Zaka will lead the pride hunt, and we will have a Transformice session tomorrow. For those who do not have TFM, please make an account here: http://www.transformice.com/

That's all for now! I will be posting art for stars tomorrow so make sure to get your art in! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:50 pm

Congrats to everyone who has received stars, and a special congratulations to Fal! Well done Fal, hope you enjoy your time as PMotM <3

Looking forward to tomorrow! =D
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:52 pm

Congratulations to all that have received stars!

Of course, a special waffle-filled congratulations to Fal on becoming the pride's first PMoTM - you definitely deserved it for your activity and hard work! c:

Tomorrow shall be enjoyable as well - I hope you all will enjoy the stuff we have planned!
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:54 pm

Thank you all I'm so happy for getting this! I hope I can live up to the PMotM well! Also congrats to those on getting their stars for posting XD! Also can't wait for the pride hunt!
Back to top Go down
Dae
Dae
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:05 pm

congrats on motm Fal!
Back to top Go down
Nolan
Nolan
Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Congratulations to Fal and the top posters! Can't wait for the hunt! :^)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Sebastian
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Congrats everyone for everything! We have definitely gone far as from a pack, to a pride. The switch was hard considering there were some bumps in the road as we went, but now we are here. I dreamed about ASP opening back up and now the dream has gone true. Now we have the first Pride Member of the Month and I know many more to come. Congrats to everyone who got their stars, everyone who succeeded in ranks and got ranks! I hope everyone makes their self at home here. We are all a family and don't be afraid to speak up. We don't bite.....hard XD.
Back to top Go down
Keerava
Keerava
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Congrats to everyone c:
Can't wait for the pride hunt ^^
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:28 pm

Wooo congratulations to everyone c:
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Stars for Art
Congrats to:
Kiki - 20 stars
Nolan - 5 stars

Congrats guys!
As well, we have added a new featured! The featured art this week is....Akira's ASP banner!:
http://africanstarspride.deviantart.com/art/ASP-Signature-Banner-549047555
Congrats! You have earned 10 stars and 5 pawprints! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dakaashi
Dakaashi
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Congratulations Nolan and Akira <3
Thank you for everyone who did participate : )
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next