The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

Pride Updates - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

This will be our official updates thread, where I'll be posting our new additions, rank promotions, etc! Stars can be given out to those who participate on this thread. This thread can also be used by guests to ask questions or post their comments.

Zakas will also be posting updates. With the pride, there will no longer be any pack news (phew!) so you'll have to keep updated with reading this thread, as well as the announcement forum. You do not have to post here, however it's always great to get some comments or opinions on things!

Guests: If you're looking to join, please view the other topics located in this forum!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:31 pm

Yay congratulations, Blythe! It's great to have you as apart of the team and I look forward to working alongside you, I know you'll be a great help C:
Back to top Go down
Dae
Dae
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:41 pm

congratulations Blythe!! I'm sure you'll do great <33
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:49 pm

Congrats Blythe!! i'm happy to see another new Zakling, beware of the two top noobs who happen to be Kia and Lead Zaka -cough- hehehee<3 have fun with your Zaka plans of world domination :* I know you'll do well in your new position:DD
Back to top Go down
Stubby
Stubby
Gaunza Pain Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 pm

MY LITTLE BABY IS ALL GROWN UP :'3

Have fun as a Blueberry, my darling <3
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:05 pm

Thank you everyone !! ahh I'm so happy ;u; I hope to do a great job as a blueberry minion XD
Back to top Go down
Kaspar
Kaspar
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:10 am

Congratulations Blythe, you'll do great!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Sebastian
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:58 am

Congrats you guys!! I know you'll do well as a blue grape
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:47 pm

New RP Event

Yes, we're having another RP event, this time, it's a flash flood! The event will start this thursday and everyone will need to move from the Tandavi Kilima to some place safe! You can find more information about it here, any questions about the event can be posted there and we'll get to them as soon as possible <3
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Wednesday Updates

This wednesday, we bring you...the Sebenzi rank! It is a new rank here on ASP that allows users the option of no longer being involved in the roleplay. THIS IS NOT A RANK TO BE ABLE TO GO INACTIVE IN! This is NOT the pride friend rank, nor is it a rank you can use and just simply stay off for months at a time. This rank is still a rank, meaning you must still be active or you will be removed from the pride. The benefits of this rank is to allow people who may not be interested in roleplaying the ability to still be active on the forums and join our community! The only downside is that the users cannot roleplay, though they are able to view the forums but they cannot post in them.

Unfortunately we will also be removing these users due to their inactivity:
Akeem
Night
Storm
Adimu
Guryon
Quetzal
Kamba

We hope you'll all rejoin us someday!

And finally, we'll end things off with a contest! Details are below:
https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t4024-just-do-it-contest#265188
Back to top Go down
Kiba(Kaede)
Kiba(Kaede)
Gaunza

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Congratulations on becoming a blueberry Blythe! <3

The RP event and the contest sound like lots of fun, and the edition of the Sebenzi rank is pretty cool! ^_^

It's sad to see members removed however. D;
Back to top Go down
Dae
Dae
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:02 pm

hella sweet updates!! it's a bummer that those folks were deleted tho ;-;
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:10 pm

Sad to see those members go but glad you started some new contests. I hope people participate in these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:55 pm

It's sad to see them go, but hopefully they'll return <3 Also the new contest seems pretty fun and rewarding! Hope you all participate! c: The new rank is specially a great addition!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Sad to see those users being removed, but hopefully they will rejoin us when they can be more active. On a lighter note, nice to see the addition of the new rank! Hopefully people participate in the contest too. :>
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Awww congratulations, Blythe <33 You deserve it and more!

and so terrible to see those users removed, hopefully we'll see them someday D:
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Along with today's updates, please congratulate Saliko for becoming a Qwazi! :>
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Congratulations Saliko! Also, please welcome Nadya into the pride! uvu
Back to top Go down
Stubby
Stubby
Gaunza Pain Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Congratulations on becomming a Watermelon! You'll do splendidly! <3
Back to top Go down
Cain
Cain
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:29 am

Congrats Saliko on becoming a qwazi! You'll do well in your new rank ^^
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Farewells
Unfortunately the following users have been removed:
Mae
Isis
Neru

We hope they'll be able to rejoin in the future!
As well, I know school has started for most of us, but please try to have a look through our contest section, and of course join in on our roleplay event! We'll be announcing a fun pride game night event soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 3:50 pm

It's a shame to see those users being removed! As you've said, hopefully they'll return in the future ~

Also, don't forget that our SPAM War will be happening at 5pm EST tonight! So be sure to be here if you would like to participate in that and try to take the title as SPAM War Champion :3
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Sad to see those guys go, but I'm excited for the spam war!
Back to top Go down
Khalil
Khalil
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Aww, bye guys! :-( On the bright side, excited for the SPAM contest!
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Sad to see those go, I hope they return! But congratulations to the SPAM War winners:

1st place : Blythe with 62 posts!
2nd place : Fal & Akira with 33 posts!
3rd place : Alvah with 29 posts!

Congratulations! c:
Back to top Go down
Cain
Cain
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Congrats on those who participated and won the SPAM war ^^
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next