The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

Pride Updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

This will be our official updates thread, where I'll be posting our new additions, rank promotions, etc! Stars can be given out to those who participate on this thread. This thread can also be used by guests to ask questions or post their comments.

Zakas will also be posting updates. With the pride, there will no longer be any pack news (phew!) so you'll have to keep updated with reading this thread, as well as the announcement forum. You do not have to post here, however it's always great to get some comments or opinions on things!

Guests: If you're looking to join, please view the other topics located in this forum!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Congratulations to Lune, Tarir and Kia for earning stars for their artwork! A particular congratulations to Lune for art favourite of the week :3
Back to top Go down
Nolan
Nolan
Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Congrats Lune! I love the avatar so much myself. :'^)
Congratulations on earning those stars to the other artists, and to those who earned their pride ranks!
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Congratulations you guys! You deserve it c: <3
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:49 am

Rank Updates
Congrats to:
Zug for becoming a Gaunza!
Stubby for becoming a Qwazi!
Cevian for becoming a Ugarsi!
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:57 am

Congratulations to everyone for a job well done! You deserve those ranks!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:02 pm

Congratulations on your ranks guys!
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Congrats to Zug, Stubby and Cevian!
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:11 pm

Forum Updates
I've been playing around with the forum a bit and added some new things!
If you haven't done so already PLEASE go to your profile --> Notifications and update what you wish to see on the toolbar (the grey mini bar on the right hand side of the top of the forum). This will show you when someone tags you in a post, if you get a PM, friend request, etc.!

- Fixed the toolbar so it's smaller and easier to get to
- Added an @ button to the editor which allows you to easily tag a friend or another user in your post
- Removed the legend at the bottom of the forums showing you what icons are used for locked posts, new posts, etc. since I think it's fairly easy to figure out yourself and removed excess space
- Made the rank legend a little prettier by removing the brackets
- FINALLY if you accidentally close your tab in the middle of a post, do not fret! The website has saved your post, just go back to the topic you were posting on and continue typing as if nothing happened (NOTE* if you clear your cookies/cache between losing the page and coming back on the website, the post will be lost)
- For birthdays, users name will sparkle on the forum for the day and they will receive a birthday avatar to wear!
- Added new PMotM widget along with fixing the site bar (removed weather so we can make it whatever we want in the RP, added affiliates back with a few updates, and moved things around)
- Zakas and Kali have a new tool to post forum reminders! They're a bit more noticeable this time around hehe =P

Anyway that's all for now! Hope you guys enjoy the new features!!
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:14 pm

YAYAY FOR goodies!
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Love the new features, Kali - especially the saving post thing, it'll definitely come in useful o:
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Gaunza

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:17 pm

Wow shiny new features! These will definitely be a good addition the site!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Really liking all of the new additions to the forum, Kali! They look great =D I can agree with Fabian as well on the post saving thing on being helpful, can't recall how many times I've lost posts in the past LOL
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 4:47 pm

These are wonderful, Kali! Thanks for taking the time to do these ^^
Back to top Go down
Xenith
Xenith
Ugarsi Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:12 am

Congratulations to everyone for earning their ranks! Have fun roleplaying them!
Back to top Go down
Nolan
Nolan
Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:47 am

The new features of the site/changes look great! I'm happy with them, and thank you for making the improvements! :^D
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Remedy
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:50 am

Jeez I can't keep up with these updates! o3o

But these features are great! I like the use of the notifications with friend requests and such- sometimes I get too busy to remember that lol. I love the new improvements- and am glad we can make the weather up now since that was a little unstable before.

Thanks Kali/Zakas for working hard on ASP! :DD
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Rank Updates
Congrats to:
Aktaion for becoming a Gaunza!
Keerava for becoming a Tafuria!

Art of the Week
I'll try to keep this every saturday haha. xD
Thank you to the following users for donating art to our group!:
Akira - 10 stars
Kia - 16 stars

Also I'd like to welcome all our guests and new members, as we got over 12 accounts activated today! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Congrats to Aktaion and Keerava for getting their ranks, and Akira and Kia for their stars. :3 And a big welcome to all of our new members and guests as well!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Congratulations on your ranks, Aktaion and Keerava - I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for the stars too Kali and congrats to Kia on her stars too C: And of course, it's nice to see that we've had so many members and guests today - welcome all <3
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Yay more members I can't wait to see this site hopping again! Congested to you guys on getting your stars good job on that art!
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Remedy
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Woo! Thanks for the stars! And LOTS OF MEMBERS *Gives giant bear hug*
Back to top Go down
Keerava
Keerava
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Thanks for the rank <3 Congrats to Aktaion, too.
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:50 pm

Congratulations everyone for all their advancements! You all deserve it c:
Back to top Go down
Kiba(Kaede)
Kiba(Kaede)
Gaunza

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Congratulations on the ranks and stars guys!
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 am

Rank Updates & New Zaka
So it was a very tough choice for all of us, to be honest I didn't expect such amazing applications this time around! Unfortunately we can only pick one Zaka, but this means there will be more opportunities in the future! If you weren't chosen, there's always next time!
So please welcome our new Zaka....Akira! Congratulations!!

As well, we do have a rank change!
Congrats to Kurai for becoming a Gaunza!

And finally, I have added the Elite survey in Announcements if anyone wishes to fill that out! It's optional and you can fill it out multiple times if you wish, though please leave at least a month between surveys. ^^
I have also allowed homosexual character changes to be bought in the star shop, as suggested by the pride.
An announcement will be made later today about the new rank changes I'll be doing! Have a great @ day! Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next