The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

Pride Updates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

This will be our official updates thread, where I'll be posting our new additions, rank promotions, etc! Stars can be given out to those who participate on this thread. This thread can also be used by guests to ask questions or post their comments.

Zakas will also be posting updates. With the pride, there will no longer be any pack news (phew!) so you'll have to keep updated with reading this thread, as well as the announcement forum. You do not have to post here, however it's always great to get some comments or opinions on things!

Guests: If you're looking to join, please view the other topics located in this forum!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Congrats Kiki and Nolan for your stars, and an extra congrats to Akira <3
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Congrats to Kiki and Nolan and especially Akira! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Woo, congratulations to Kiki & Nolan on the stars! Also, surprised to see that my art was selected as the featured artwork o: Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Keerava
Keerava
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Congrats to Kiki and Nolan for the stars! ^^
Congrats to Akira as well - your art is great! <3
Back to top Go down
Dae
Dae
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Congrats everyone <3 Ya done good
Back to top Go down
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Thank you for the stars! Also congratulations Nolan and Akira! c:
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Hey guys im home from my holiday :3, i've finally gotten updated with everything.. it only took hour|D yall left me with 554 notifications and 20 pages of rp to read Dx love you all and the activity hehe<3 Congrats my dearest Akira on your blueness, my sis Fabby for becoming a Gaunza with me, (Thank you for making me one too<3), Cevian and Keerava for becoming our first leads!! and everyone else for art, stars, posts and everything <3 :B
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Congratulations on the stars guys <3 and congrats to Kira on her lovely artwork, it looks great! c:
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Pride & Rank Updates
Alright so firstly, we have decided to allow a small amount of swearing on ASP! A list of approved swear words is available and will be posted by Akira shortly! Stronger words have been removed from the list, though if you feel the word should be added please PM a Zaka with the word and we'll discuss it and either add it or not. Swearing excessively, using swear words not approved, or directing any sort of swear towards another user in or our of the RP is not allowed. As well, we DO allow pictures with swears not approved to be posted in the chat VIA LINK ONLY. This is so people click at their own risk, and are not subjected to harsher words immediately on the chatbox.
We hope you guys like this! I'll be updating the rules of conduct very shortly!

As well, congrats to!:
Pax for becoming a Qwazi!
Kafei for becoming a Gaunza!

The Gaunza rank is now closed since we have way too many people in there LOL. It will re-open when the other ranks are filled out a bit more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dakaashi
Dakaashi
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Thank you Kali, The update is lovely.

Congratulations you two, welcome and I hope you like you're ranks. : )
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:10 pm

Hehe, I hope you all sailors like the fact that we are now allowing a small amount of swearing in ASP ;D

On a side note, congratulations to Pax and Kafei on their ranks! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Dae
Dae
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Thank you for the new rank! and congrats Kafei for yours <3
wooo swears lmao
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Yay for new ranks and the update. I can't wait to work with Pax by my side xD
Back to top Go down
Cain
Cain
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:25 pm

Congrats on gaining new ranks Pax and Kafei! Also, WOOO, the new update will make both the RP and daily talking on the chatbox quite interesting now XD
Back to top Go down
Nolan
Nolan
Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Congratulations to Pax and Kafei!
Ah, I'm glad a compromise/decision was made on the topic of swearing. Good job! :^)
The Gaunzas are an army! We need more greenies. ;^)
Back to top Go down
Khalil
Khalil
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Woohoo! Congrats everybody on their new ranks, hope you enjoy them! And yes, interested to see ASP adapt to the new decision! Should be fun(-:
Back to top Go down
Cevian
Cevian
Lead Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Congratulations on your new ranks Pax & Kafei <3
Back to top Go down
Keerava
Keerava
Lead Tafuria

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Congrats on the new ranks, you two! Happy to see you both as full fledged members of the pride <3
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 pm

New contest!
Just posting to let you all know that we are going to be having a new contest starting today relating to the roleplay! Be sure to check out the contests section if you have not already and see whether you would like to participate c:

Our other current contest (the banner contest) is also on-going and will end next week (12th August), so if you have not posted an entry yet but would like too, please do so! We'd love to see more of what you guys have to offer ~
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Finally come back from my trip away ~

First of all, congrats to Pax and Kafei! Glad that a decision's been made regarding swearing, too. And woo, new contest! :3
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:56 pm

Rank Updates
Before I get to the rank updates, I've added two new items to the star shop so please go check those out! A list will be made shortly, and we are currently creating a new RP area that will be super fun and will use the dices!

Now, unfortunately we must remove a few users for being inactive:
Zugadian
Chess
Kaivi
Mavuto
Saafu
Bella

Sorry to see you guys go! You are welcome to rejoin us if you become active once again. ^^

We will also continue the RP event for now, and there are 10 animals to choose from!
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Remedy
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Yay new items!
Back to top Go down
Fabian
Fabian
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Ooo, new shop items! =D Sounds great, and so does a new RP area, looking forward to seeing that. ^^

Sad to see those members go.

Last edited by Fabian on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Omg nice new items and sorry to see those guys go. Hopefully they will return and be more active next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:07 pm

Liking the new items for the star shop c: And I hope that you guys will like the new RP area we are working on!

Also, sad to see those members being removed :c
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next