The African Stars Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The African Stars Pride

HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Thank you to everyone who still visits <3 ASP FOREVER!
Latest topics
» ASP's Guestbook
Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 1:23 pm by Sanfeer

» JOIN THE PRIDE HERE ~ Joining Forms
Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 pm by Mark

» Pride Updates
Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm by Kiba(Kaede)

» Affiliation Requests
Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 pm by Kali

» New Activity Rules
Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm by Kali

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

Pride Updates - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

This will be our official updates thread, where I'll be posting our new additions, rank promotions, etc! Stars can be given out to those who participate on this thread. This thread can also be used by guests to ask questions or post their comments.

Zakas will also be posting updates. With the pride, there will no longer be any pack news (phew!) so you'll have to keep updated with reading this thread, as well as the announcement forum. You do not have to post here, however it's always great to get some comments or opinions on things!

Guests: If you're looking to join, please view the other topics located in this forum!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sanfeer
Sanfeer
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:22 pm

congratulations to the new rank peeps and the stars!! c: also welcome to the #grapesquad @ the new grapes (ugarsis) ;D
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Gaunza

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:58 am

Haha I know everyone else has already said it, but congrats on ranks!
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Major Updates!
Hey guys,
So I've been having some internet troubles lately and I will be moving back to university rather soon. Unfortunately this means I won't have time to get on until at least Monday afternoon. D:
But to apologize for this, I've firstly made the amount of pawprints you receive double when you post in the RP until I return on Monday AND FINALLY...
Side characters are now allowed! Please read the topic Akira posted in the Rules and Information board! You must be level 3+ to get a side character which can be purchased in the star shop. This basically allows you to have two characters at once, and once purchased you do not have to purchase it ever again! If you buy a character switch then that allows you to switch your main and side character with no form necessary (so the Zaka who accepts your request will let an admin user know and they'll do the switch for you!)
We hope this works out well, and if it is a huge hit we may continue and allow even a third character in the future! Thanks for being patient with me guys, and we'll have our Golden Kali's tomorrow night so be sure to come online for that!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Sebastian
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Yay! Thank you so much Kali!!
Back to top Go down
Dae
Dae
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:47 pm

ohh that's hella sweet! I look forward to havin' secondary characters around on here
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:59 pm

Woo updates! I hope you all enjoy the addition of having a side character :]
Back to top Go down
Khalil
Khalil
Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:04 am

Yay! Should be interesting to see how the side character implementation works out!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Mark
Qwazi Collector

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:39 am

Congrats on your ranks everyone! Nice updates as well.
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:54 am

Ooooh wonderful updates:3 i look forward to seeing how secondary side characters go ;o thanks Kali c:

Looking forward to GKs tonight wooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:16 am

Yay excitement for the Golden Kali's! Also Yay for Second Characters!

Also good luck with going back to college Kali and with moving in lol I know how tough that part can be since I help move my bro in
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Update!
Just letting you all know that we have just added a new dice for The Deserted Ehlu area! https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t3714-the-deserted-ehlu

The dice is to be used whenever you are hunting for an Oryx to see if you are able to affect the outcome of your litter if you are going to be having cubs (females can hunt an oryx to see if all three of their cubs are able to live when they are born, whereas males can hunt an oryx to see if he is able to choose the gender of his cubs). The description of the area has been edited to include details about the new dice.

We hope that you guys like this little addition! :]

Reminders!
We still have our signature contest going on and we are awaiting for entries. You have until the 4th September to make an entry! You can find the signature contest topic here; https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t3989-take-a-signature-contest

It would also be great to see more people participating in word of the week as well! Details can be found here; https://africanstarspride.rpg-board.net/t3915-word-of-the-week
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Yay more dice thanks elites lol and I'm planning to compete in the signature contest soon once I get a break lol.

The Golden Kali's were awesome this year as well so much lulz
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Art for stars!
Please congratulate the following users on earning stars for their art this week;

Fal - 15 stars
Blythe - 10 stars
Dae - 5 stars
Sebastian - 5 stars

We also have a new featured piece of art! The featured art this week is... Dae's avatar of Cevian!

http://africanstarspride.deviantart.com/art/cevian-555951474

Congratulations, Dae! You will be recieving 10 stars & 5 pawprints c:
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Sebastian
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Congrats Daebby!!!! Congrats Fal! Congrats Blythe! Congrats Dae also. Your guy's art is so bootyful
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:35 pm

Last August Updates
Hey guys! So it's been busy for myself and I'm sure a lot of others as well, so let's get down to business. Smile
Firstly, Fal I'm going to have to take the PMotM title from you now that the month is over. Our new PMoTM is...Stubby! Congratulations my friend/daughter on becoming our PMotM for September!

ALSO added Fal as our new Lead Qwazi! Congratulations!

Our new Zaka has been chosen, but we need to verify a few things and such before we announce it.
As well, 10 stars for our top posters this month!:
1. Akira
2. Fal
3. Stubby
4. Dakaashi
5. Dae
6. Cain
7. Blythe
8. Sebastian
9. Osiris
10. Mark

Congrats all of you! Smile

Last edited by Kali on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:41 pm

Congratulations Stubby on becoming PMotM and to everyone who earned stars by posting XD

Can't wait for next month lol
Back to top Go down
Akira
Akira
Lead Zaka

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:45 pm

Woo! Congratulations on the stars guys - keep on posting ~

Also, a very special congratulations to Stubby for becoming PMoTM and Fal for becoming Lead Qwazi; you both deserve it very much and I know you will represent the titles well <3

Last but certainly not least, I look forward to when our new Zaka will been announced and seeing them in blue! Wink
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:46 pm

Thanks for the stars bruh;D <3 and well done everyone else too, sooo many posts this month its awesome:3

Congrats lil Stubblet on becoming the PMotM! and also to fabulous Fal for becoming Lead Qwazi, definitely well deserved c: you rp the rank so well<3 you both deserve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:04 pm

Omg thank you for the lead Qwazi rank I'm so happy! XD I hope to continue doing the best I can in the future.

(Posting quick before practice lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaspar
Kaspar
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Congratulations to Fal, Stubby and all the top posters!
Back to top Go down
Stubby
Stubby
Gaunza Pain Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Thabk y'all, my lovely Papaya Potatoes! <3 congrats on Fal as well for Lead! Woop woop!
Back to top Go down
Dae
Dae
Old Member

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:04 pm

woo congrats Stubby for MOTM, and Fal for your lead rank! you both deserve it <3
Back to top Go down
Kali
Kali
Kiazolo
Kiazolo

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:24 pm

New Zaka

We're super happy to announce our newest blueberry addition! This user has been very helpful and we feel will be a great addition to our team. Please congratulate Blythe on becoming our newest Zaka!
It was a tough call with many great applicants, but unfortunately we can only choose one. :C
If you weren't chosen, don't fret! There will always be another time, and all sent-in applications have been saved. ^^
Congrats, we're happy to see another blueberry!
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Sebastian
Ugarsi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:28 pm

Congrats Blythe babe!
Back to top Go down
Fal
Fal
Lead Qwazi

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:29 pm

Congratulations Blythe! You deserved it! New blueberry minion for Kali xD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride Updates   Pride Updates - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride Updates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next